In turbulent times management needs a new design. Lukas’ presentation and speeches demonstrate through a variety of real life examples what leaders and HR professionals can do to make this change happen fast.
Lukas’ ground-breaking Diagnostic Mentoring™ methodology and 30 years’ experience as a senior executive in global corporations with functional responsibility for strategy, HR and performance, has supported executive teams and institutions worldwide on management in turbulent times. He is the author of critically acclaimed title, The Performance Triangle, and new book, Management Design, offering a visual thinking approach to help leaders and managers think more easily, make decisions, and act in line with company goals and objectives.
- Management in turbulent times
- Managing the company of the future
- People-centric leadership
- Agile leadership
- Dynamic capabilities for volatile times
- Corporate decision-making
- Management for speed, agility and resilience
- Management needs design
- The performance triangle: the key to innovation and growth
- Translating knowledge into action
- People management