Anders Indset is a Norwegian-born business-philosopher, investor and successful entrepreneur based out of Frankfurt, Germany. He is a visiting guest lecturer at leading international business schools. Known for his unconventional thoughts, provoking theses and rock star attitude Anders is a much soughtafter international keynote speaker on leadership, change, technology branding and creativity.
- WILD KNOWLEDGE (Change, Digital, Leadership, Technology, Knowledge) Managing the elements of change and coping with a world in which society keeps gathering knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom
- BRAND & YOU (Branding, Digital, Leadership, Technology) Brand New – Brand You! — The power of focus and simplicity in the 21st Century
- STORYMAKERS (Storytelling, Change, Inspiration, Leadership) Mastering the art of storytelling. — Learning from Pixar and Disney and a “Duck on Ice with a full-bearded Viking“
- GERMANY INC. (German Economy, Hidden Champions, Growth, Leadership) German secrets unraveled — A Vikings view on „quality made in Germany”. Understanding the engine of Germany Inc. and the quality drivers of the EuropeanEconomy. (Business Success)
- FUTURE PERFECT (Future, Change, Digital, Leadership, Technology) A glance into a time of permanent revolution and a world of improvisation. A path towards potential singularity (post humanism) and perfect knowledge. Are you ready? Buckled up? Will you drive the change or be driven by the forces?
- DIGITAL MINDSET (Digital, Change, Leadership, Technology) Change of perception – CEOs are Leaders of Change – There is no digital transformation, the change is permanent – It is about ﬁnding a digital mindset.
- IDEAS & CREATIVITY (Creation, Change, Ideas, Leadership, Knowledge) Finding „wild knowledge” and building a culture of creativity and change by exploiting both vertical and horizontal creation
- FORCES OF CHANGE (Change, Globalization, Leadership, Technology, Knowledge) Are you living the change, or are you driven by its forces? Understanding the impact of Globalization, Technology, Women and Wild Knowledge
- FACTOR MENSCH (Leadership, Change, Digital, Technology, Knowledge) Learning the core leadership competences in the 21st Century and how to be a „Mensch“